Sales Consultant, Consumer Sales
Welcome Homes is revolutionizing the way people buy homes. We are a fast-growing, industry-disrupting tech company that is building new homes that are purchased online, customized, and delivered in six months at an incredible value. Designed for modern homebuyers, we've streamlined the entire process from land selection to customization to construction, so homebuyers can save time, be guaranteed an all-in price, and live where they want to live in a beautifully designed home that they love.
We are seeking a dynamic and results-driven Sales Consultant, Consumer Sales to drive customer acquisitions and front line revenue for Welcome Homes, reporting directly to the CRO.
In this role, you will be responsible for promoting and selling the Welcome Homes product to new customers through their home building journey. You will serve as an intermediary between Welcome Homes and our customers, recommending products and services while ensuring an exceptional customer experience.
As a Sales Consultant for an industry changing company in the prop tech space, you have the opportunity to be a driving force in shaping the way the world thinks about and experiences home building. You'll have the chance to work with a team of innovative and passionate professionals to bring new ideas and solutions to the market, and to make a real impact on the industry and the world. You'll be at the forefront of a movement to create homes that are more sustainable, accessible, and livable, and you'll have the chance to make a real difference in the way we design and build for the future. Join us and be a part of creating a better tomorrow for all.
• Outreach on all assigned leads in the respective region to qualify and own through the sales funnel.
• Build and maintain relationships with prospects to nurture in the sales pipeline.
• Conduct full sales presentations to interested Welcome Homes buyers adhering to the Welcome Way sales guiding structure and principles.
• Own the top to bottom funnel sales process from design stage to build contract stage which includes the home design, land selection, and signed contracts.
• Facilitate on site land tours for the customer with partnered agents.
• Collaboration with the land team to identify potential opportunities for vetting.
• Collaboration with the design team to vet potential customizations for the buyer’s purchase.
• Responsible for logging all sales activity and relevant data in Salesforce.
• Maintain a working knowledge of Welcome’s various products and services including all home models, specs, customizations and upgrade options.
• Provide customer and market feedback to Sales Leadership on product offering to best support how we compound demand.
• Meet or exceed quarterly sales targets.
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Experience in new acquisitions sales including skills, funnel and prospect management.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Interpersonal skills and comfort with meeting new people on a daily basis.
• Time management and prioritization skills of the sales and daily responsibilities.
• Experience and knowledge working with sales software utilization of Salesforce
• Willingness to adapt and implement new sales strategies and methods in a fast changing and growing business environment.
• Problem solving, project management, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced, startup environment with ambiguity
• Experience in the proptech industries is a plus
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven and strategic operations leader to drive the growth of a dynamic and innovative company. If you are passionate about driving results and making an impact, we encourage you to apply for this role.
Every employee receives:
• Competitive salary
• Stock options
• Unlimited vacation policy
• Full health benefits
• New laptop and office supplies for a WFH setup*
• $50/month towards online fitness apps or gym memberships
• $1,000/year towards continuing education
*Optional: We offer every employee the option to own all equipment purchases through our 50/50 program. The company will contribute 50% towards the laptop’s total price and the employee will pay for the remaining 50% and will own it.
Sales Consultant, Consumer Sales
Full Time | Hybrid | New York City, NY
Who We Are:
Welcome Homes makes it easier and more affordable for home buyers to build a newly constructed home without having to deal with delays and all of the headaches of coordinating with contractors, architects, and the many parties involved. We handle it all and streamline the entire process for the home owner from land selection to construction!
The upside potential for Welcome Homes is limitless. Home construction is one of the hardest operational challenges to scale and our vision is to offer Welcome homes on a global level. We are placing a massive bet to disrupt the world's largest asset class - residential real estate - to provide home buyers an experience that they finally deserve.
Empowerment at any level - Give people more responsibility and let them surprise you - Investments into Personal Growth - Transparency - Love our customers