Real Estate Sales Team Associate
Welcome is changing the way people buy homes, and we want you to help build Welcome! We are a fast-growing, venture-backed startup building new homes that are purchased online, customized, and delivered in six months at an incredible value.
We are looking for a New Construction Real Estate Sales Team Associate for our sales center who will focus on converting leads to committed buyers, provide sales support to brokers, assist in land selection, and sell upgrades. You will ensure every customer has an incredible experience in their home buying journey with Welcome. Having a background in new development/new construction sales is a requirement.
What you’ll be doing:
- Owning new customer relations from initial connection to conversion to contract
- Explaining how the Welcome Home process works and the advantages of our product
- Creating a real relationship with customers
- Communicating customer needs back to our teams
- Guiding offers, contracts, and financing
- Using Hubspot to track and move prospects through the pipeline
- Explaining all purchase agreement documentation including land and home contracts
- Assisting with design selection and upgrades
We’re looking for teammates who are:
- Adaptable. Be willing to adapt and expand your duties and responsibilities as the role develops over time.
- Fast Learner. You can grasp key product concepts/processes and are able to learn software solutions quickly.
- Coachable. You crave feedback and receive it with enthusiasm seeking out opportunities to become a better operator.
- Transparent. You are honest with your peers and with our customers about what is going well and what is not going well to build trust.
- Love the customer and the agent. Be thoughtful and go above and beyond for our customers and the agents to ensure that they have an incredible experience. Always ensure that the customer’s needs are prioritized.
- Hungry. You have a positive and whatever-it-takes attitude to give your customers a delightful experience.
- Organized. You know how to prioritize work streams and timely communications while multitasking on inbound calls.
- Experienced. You have a minimum of one year of new construction sales or new construction leasing experience.
Every employee receives:
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Full health benefits
- New Macbook laptop and office supplies for a WFH setup*
- $50/month towards online fitness apps or gym memberships
- $1,000/year towards continuing education
*Optional: We offer every employee to own all equipment purchases through our 50/50 program. The company will contribute 50% towards the laptop's total price and the employee will pay for the remaining 50% and will own it.
Real Estate Sales Team Associate
Full Time | New York, NY
Who We Are:
Welcome Homes makes it easier and more affordable for home buyers to build a newly constructed home without having to deal with delays and all of the headaches of coordinating with contractors, architects, and the many parties involved. We handle it all and streamline the entire process for the home owner from land selection to construction!
The upside potential for Welcome Homes is limitless. Home construction is one of the hardest operational challenges to scale and our vision is to offer Welcome homes on a global level. We are placing a massive bet to disrupt the world's largest asset class - residential real estate - to provide home buyers an experience that they finally deserve.
Empowerment at any level - Give people more responsibility and let them surprise you - Investments into Personal Growth - Transparency - Love our customers